The Monthly Production Goal report compares production goals with actual production.
In Standard Reports, in the Production and Income section, click Monthly Production Goal.
Production goals can be set from the Edit Provider window.
Set the report filters and criteria before running the report.
Providers: Select the providers to include on the report, or check All to include all providers, including those marked Hidden on Reports.
- Users without the Daily - View All Providers permission will only see the provider associated with their User in the Providers list and the All checkbox will be disabled. Users must have the Daily - View All Providers to access the full provider list and utilize the All checkbox.
Clinics: Select clinics to include in the report. Ctrl + click to select multiple clinics or check All (includes hidden) to include all clinics, including those marked hidden.
- Filters by clinic assigned to production.
- If user is restricted to specific clinics, only accessible clinics will list. When checking All (includes hidden), results will include all clinics user has access to, including those marked hidden; results do not include clinics user is restricted from or production not assigned to a clinic.
Date Range: Select the date range criteria.
- Arrows: Click to move forward or back one month from the currently entered date range.
- This Month: Click to enter the current calendar month into the From / To date range boxes.
- From / To: Type a specific date range to run the report.
Show Insurance Write-offs:
- Using insurance payment date: Write-offs are calculated based on date of insurance payment.
- Using procedure date: Write-offs are calculated based on date of procedure.
- Using initial claim date for write-off estimates, ins pay date for write-off adjustments: Apply write-off estimates on the day of the insurance claim and changes to write-offs estimates on the insurance payment date. See below for descriptions of each write-off column.
After setting report criteria, click OK to generate the report. Below is an example of the report and explanation of the report columns.
For a description of toolbar buttons, see Complex Report System.
- Production: Total amount of completed procedures, before write-offs or adjustments.
- Prod Goal: The total goal of the selected providers. Providers must be scheduled for goal to calculate. For scheduled production to be attached to a clinic, the provider must be scheduled in a specific operatory assigned to a clinic. See Schedule Setup.
- Scheduled: Production in scheduled appointments. Procedures must be attached to appointments to calculate.
- Adjust: Completed adjustments and discounts attached to scheduled treatment planned procedures.
- Write-offs: Amount of total insurance write-offs. Appears when Using insurance payment date or Using procedure date is selected.
- The following columns display when Use initial claim date for write-off estimates, ins pay date for write-off adjustments is selected:
- Write-off Est: The write-off estimate amount in the Claim Snapshot.
- Write-off Adj: The change in write-off amounts. Write-off estimate amount (Write-off Est column) minus the actual write-off amount.
- Total Prod: Total production. Production + Sched + Adjustments - Write-offs or Production + Sched + Adj - Write-off Est + Write-off Adj.
- While write-offs are displayed as a negative amount in the grid, that is only for visual emphasis. This does not result in negative amounts being subtracted in the production totals using the equations defined above.
- Occasionally, this report may change if a patients Treatment Plan has not been viewed. Once viewed, the report will refresh with the new discount information.