In Sheets, double-click a Custom Sheet.
Statement, Invoice, and Receipt sheets can be customized by setting up a Sheet with a Statement type.
To use a custom statement for statements, limited statemented, invoices, and receipts, see Sheet Def Defaults.
Set up a Statement Sheet
Copy a sheet or create a new one.
- Highlight the internal Statement sheet and click Copy. Then double click the custom statement.
- Click New and create a new sheet with a Statement type.
- Double click an existing custom statement to edit it.
- Highlight an existing custom statement then click Duplicate to copy it.
Change the sheet as needed.
There are additional options that are only available for sheets with a Statement type. A few are described below.
Grids: There are five grids that can be added to a sheet.
- StatementAging: Fixed information, cannot be changed.
- StatementEnclosed: Fixed information, cannot be changed.
- StatementMain: Column names, order, and size can be changed in Display Fields, StatementMainGrid.
- StatementPayPlan: Fixed information, cannot be changed.
- StatementInvoicePayment: Fixed information, cannot be changed. The grid will populate with payments attached to procedures on the invoice as well as unattached payments that were made on the same day.
- This grid shows payments attached to procedures and payments made on the same day that are not attached to procedures. Changing a payment overrides the original amount on the invoice.
Payment Options: When adding Static Text Fields, there is an additional 'Is Payment Options' checkbox. When checked, this designates the field for inclusion when payment information is included in a statement, invoice, or receipt. The checkbox 'Hide payment options' on the Statement window determines if payment information is included or not.
Output Text Fields: See Sheet Output Text Field.