Exam sheets for a patient can be generated in the patient's Chart Module.
- To customize exam sheet layout or content, see Exam Sheet Layout.
- Exam sheets support Electronic Signatures.
- Completed patient exam sheets can be viewed in the Chart module, Progress Notes and Account module.
To view or create an exam sheet for a patient:
- In the Chart Module toolbar, click Exam Sheet.
The Exam Sheets grid is a dated log of any exam sheets that have already been created for this patient.
- Setup: Click Setup, then Sheets to quickly jump to Sheet Setup to add or customize exam sheets.
- Show Type/Custom Types: Filter the grid by sheet description. Click on a Custom Type, or enter the description in the Show Type box.
- Click Add to create a new exam sheet.
Sheets with a type of Exam Sheet will list.
- Double click on an exam sheet to open.
- Fill the sheet out. Pale yellow areas indicate data entry areas.
Below is an example of the internal Exam Sheet.
Note: Exam sheets can remain open while working in other windows. If changes are made to the exam sheet by another user while the sheet is open, the last user to click OK will be prompted to overwrite the other user's changes or cancel the current changes.
- To print or email an exam sheet, click Print/Email.
- By default, paper copies will be 1 and the Email to patient box will not be checked. If an email is entered for the patient, it will show. Change the settings as needed then click OK.