Definitions: Appointment Colors
The Appointment Colors definition controls colors used in the Appointments schedule:
- Practice Open: Background color to indicate when the practice is open.
- Practice Closed: Background color to indicate when the practice is closed.
- Appointment Complete - Background: Background color of completed appointments.
- Holiday: Background color to indicate holidays.
- Blockout Text: Text color used in blockouts.
- Patient Note Background: The background color ofr patient notes that are not complete (see Notes, Appointment Notes)
- Completed Pt Note Background. The background color of patient notes that have been set complete.
- Click Setup, Definitions, then select Appointment Colors.
- Double-click an appointment color to edit.
- Color: Click the color square to Select a Color.
- Click OK to save.