The Patients Report is used to create simple queries using fields in the Patient table.
In Standard Reports, in the Lists section, click Patients - Raw.
Options are hard coded and may not reflect all fields. For more query options, see Query Examples or submit a Query Request.
To create a query:
- In the main menu, click Reports, Standard. Under the Lists section, click Patients - Raw.
- On the SELECT tab, select the patient information to show on the report. Items selected will make up the report columns. To include referral information select from the Referred To/Referred From lists.
- Click the WHERE tab to create the report rows. Select additional patient information from the WHERE dropdown menu, then select an operator and enter a value in the text box that must be met to limit the report results.
For example if EstBalance is selected with the operator, less than or equal to, and the value is $100, the report will return all patients with an estimated balance of $100 and less.
- Click Add to create a row and formulate the query. To delete a row, select the row from the list in the center of the page and click Delete. It will also be removed from the query statement at the bottom. Add additional WHERE rows as needed.
- Click OK to run the query. The results will open in the User Query window.
To save this query and run again later add to the Query Favorites.